Friday, March 7, 2008

Girls Spring Tote & Bunny Tutorial


In my last post I mentioned a book called, Warm Fuzzies by Betz White. I was browsing the author's blog and found some cute patterns with tutorials. With Easter just around the corner (already?!?), I thought it would be nice to share these tutorials with everyone. The best part is the option of using recycled materials, so you really could make these for little to no cost at all!


Girls Spring Tote Tutorial




Bunny Tutorial









I don't have little ones and generally find more girly crafts to do, but I was thinking that you could alter the tote pattern by leaving it rectangular rather than in a trapezoid shape. Then you could applique something more masculine to the front. They could use it as a little church tote or travel bag. I'll try hard to find some more crafts catered to those who have boys.

2 comments:

Anjuli Fry said...

I love the blog so far!! Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

christine said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks for unlocking it!