Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

Well, I'm getting back into the blogging world. We are much more adjusted to our new environment. I've missed all my crafts! My newest toy is coming tomorrow! I bought a Wacom Intuos3! After talking to others who have a tablet (and doing some research), I decided to start with the 6X8 size and see how it goes. I can't wait to get serious on my different designing endeavors. It is so good to be at home and do what I've wanted to for years.


Other than that, I'm totally lovin' Sandi Henderson's new boutique patterns for girls. I've seen similar pants on other blogs and it makes me want a little girl! Sandi is so inspiring.

3 comments:

christine said...

i would love to get myself some of this kind of editing software.

love the bloomers by the way.

modkidboutique said...

Hi Jess! Come check my blog for a SURPRISE! ;)

Bridget said...

How do you like your Wacom? I love your blog- so many cute ideas I haven't seen before!