Saturday, July 19, 2008

Premature Post

Well I made my last post invisible, because I've found another purpose for my booties that I made for the Michael Miller Baby Bootie Contest (that didn't quite make the deadline). I guess I should have waited a day to blog about them, because they now will be a part of something else. So I was advised to save the post for later. Thank you for those who left comments and the kind words. It really encourages me to keep going and that I'm headed in the right direction. I guess we'll count that post as a quick sneak peek of what is to come!

3 comments:

A Frugal Housewife - Jody said...

Cute site and thanks for entering our contest this past week.

Stephanie said...

After you commented on my blog and entered the contest I came to visit you. And WOW! You have an amazing blog. I will definitely back and you are SO only bloglines now. Wow!

Jessica McFadden said...

Just sent your Fabulous Fishes book off today! xo