Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Completely Amused

Today I went to Amuse...which I've wanted to do for a long time. It is such a cute place and completely dangerous for your budget. I spent a lot of time browsing and trying to figure out what to buy. Of course, the ones that I wanted are sold out! I guess they went really fast. They are part of their new Valentines'/Love stamps. I'll probably order them online when they become available again.

I did buy some fabulous Missy Ballance stamps...yeah I mentioned her again...I guess I have a mini obsession with the things she creates (Hi Missy!)! I came up with a new plan for my Valentines' cards using these (they are two separate stamps):


I'll have something created in the next few weeks once I get back home and back into the swing of things. I also got this little gem that I've had my eye on:


It was well worth the drive to the shop and I loved the Make & Take. I didn't get a pic of it yet, but you can see it on the Amuse blog. They used a Scor-pal to make nugget boxes and then we assembled and embellished them. I do like the Scor-pal, but my Cricut makes really cute boxes, cards, envelopes and things like that so I think I will stick with that for now.

No comments: