Monday, March 9, 2009

What's Up?

Some fun things are going on at my house! Last month I was recruited to help with costumes for the local High School's production of Beauty and The Beast! I have several youth from my church in the cast and I'm excited to be a small part of it. The only costume I was set on doing was Babette (the feather duster), played by a friend of the family. The rest of the costumes are more production line work. I would have liked to do more of the fantasy costumes, but I think I have enough on my plate with the rest of life. I do anticipate more costumes being added to my list of 8, because there are only 4 costume designers and about 3 costumes per cast member. I can't wait to post pics when they are all done! Below is my favorite performance of Babette (on YouTube).



No comments: