Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bravo, Martha!

It is no secret...I'm a big fan of Martha. I like that people refer to me as 'Martha'. I'm sure there are many that get the same praise from friends. I just seem to get it where ever I go. While on our last out of town trip, we visited Costco and I found this treasure:

Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts: An A-to-Z Guide with Detailed Instructions and Endless Inspiration. It was love at first sight! The book is filled with techniques galore! I could see myself doing every project and using the book often. It should be a staple to any crafter or aspiring crafter. One of my favorite sections:


Okay, so I had like 10 favorite sections!! There are a couple sections on making flowers (air-dry, fabric, beaded, crepe & tissue paper). Ever heard of sun printing? Well that's in there too. Also, at the end of the book for 'XYZ' is a tools and materials guide followed by templates for some of the projects. The book is fairly new, so Amazon has a good price tag (just a few dollars more than Costco).

No comments: