Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pink Persimmon

Please excuse the absence...I have a lot of mental posts that I would like to get on here! One of the things I wanted to share over the last month is Pink Persimmon. They sell some seriously cute clear stamps! They have a smaller selection, but I want them ALL! Especially the Banner Set, Little Red Wagon, Oh Dear!.....okay just check out the product page, because I'd end up listing them all.

There is also a tutorial for a Page Corner Bookmark. It would be a cute addition to a friend gift or for yourself. I have plenty of books that would be happy to house this bookmark.

Pink Persimmon also has a blog with some cute ideas. I like their little Valentines Day Note Card Box. It looks like they used a little Sassafras Lass scrapbook paper (another fav of mine).

No comments: