Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello January!

It is hard to believe that it is already January and already a New Year. Most people blogged about it in the first few days...but I'm just a little late.

No big resolutions on my list. I have a goal to strengthen my spirituality, among other things. My new job at church is Camp Director for the young women. In our area, the camp program is year round and the girls are certified before they go to camp. I'm excited to be back with my girls, after a 5-month break (when we switched wards). My goal is to bring a little fashion into camping...I was one of those girls that brought a butane powered curling to my first year of camp. I think it will make camping more fun for those who aren't die hard fans. Of course, it is not the top priority (survival and spirituality come first).

So Hello January! We are one month closer to some real warmth.

1 comment:

Ana said...

Welcome back and Happy New Year!!!