Monday, January 18, 2010

Obsession

Like many others, I've been OBSESSED with making these flowers. It started this past summer and grew from there. My favorite was a headband I made with some vintage lace and other fabric. Then I made a bunch for Christmas, which is why I'm now getting them on the blog. I have a few more that I didn't get pics of...they were all coordinating for Christmas with my moms & sisters & niece. Maybe I'll get a pic the next time I visit.

There are plenty of tutorials out there. If I would have waited a few months, then I wouldn't have had to figure things out for myself, but oh well! Here are some links to free tutorials:
Everyday Chaos
Sis Bloom
Once you have the flowers down, then you can make this:
Scientific Seamstress

1 comment:

carmen said...

Ummmm.... I think you are just about one of the MOST talented ladies I've ever met!